i’ve heard it said calgary is all glass and steel. that it lacks substantive beauty which you’d find in and older city, or one with less disposable wealth (making most everything else disposable as well).
this is in part true.
but i also sometimes wonder if people stop and really look around at the city. at all the small adornments and quiet beauties.
how many times have i walked by (or even shot) the CIBC building on stephen avenue and missed this? what else are we missing everyday?
- amythia likes this
- forgottentoremember reblogged this from livingbreathingstreet
- insularcortex likes this
- photosbycalvin likes this
- yellomymellow reblogged this from feelslikekevin
- yellomymellow likes this
- cancerninja likes this
- feelslikekevin reblogged this from livingbreathingstreet
- villekarppa likes this
- afterhourfantasy likes this
- livingbreathingstreet posted this